The Rules and Agreements ensure that the community gardens are maintained as vibrant, shared green spaces within the City of Burnaby. Urban Bounty and garden plot users are required to agree to and honor these Rules and Agreements in exchange for the privilege of gardening on public land. Please review the Rules and Agreements if you are a new or current plot user.
If you are a new gardener looking to pay for your plot fees or a returning gardener looking to renew your plot fees then you have come to the right place.
A couple things to note before your pay your plot fee:
- Payment deadline for all gardeners is January 31st, unless otherwise stated by an Urban Bounty staff member.
- Plot users are responsible for renewing their plot rental each year in January unless they have given written notice of vacating the plot to Urban Bounty staff.
- Only plot users who have passed the reviews are allowed to renew. (not applicable for new gardeners)
- You must read and agree to the rules and agreements above before paying for your plot.
- We do not provide refunds for plot fees, so please ensure that this program is right for you before making your plot payment.
Plot fees help to cover administration, insurance, tools. There are no refunds for plot fees as space has been reserved for the plot user in the program.
Greentree Community Garden currently has 32 total garden plots in 3 different sizes:
8x 10×12’ plots – $90/year
18x 6×10’ plots – $60/year
6x 3×10’ accessible raised-bed plots – $30/year
+ $30 refundable vacancy deposit
READY TO PAY?
Payment instructions are sent to the registered plot user’s email. Payment is processed through SUMAC, our online payment processing system.
NOTE: There is a Payment Processing Fee of 3$ for all credit card payments to cover payment processing costs.
By clicking the button below, I agree that I have read and understood the Community Garden Rules and Agreement and will abide by all of the garden rules. I understand that neither Urban Bounty nor the owners of the land are responsible for my actions. I, therefore, agree to hold harmless Urban Bounty and the owners of the land for any liability, damage, loss or claim that occurs in connection with the use of the garden by me or my guests.
By clicking ‘Agree to Terms’, you will be taken to our payment platform.