Urban Bounty members help us realize the vision of “healthy people, community, and environment.”
They ensure that our mission is implemented: engaging a resilient local food system through education, advocacy, and community-building initiatives.
As a member:
- You will be kept informed about what’s happening with food security in Richmond
- Be able to vote at the AGM
- Have access to seeds from the Seed Library
- Membership is just $10 per year
- Valid for a year from April 1st to March 31st of the following year
Last year, our members helped us to:
- recover hundreds of pounds of fresh produce for local community agencies that would have otherwise gone to waste,
- provide community gardens for low-income individuals and families,
- teach youth valuable food skills,
- build and expand our community garden program, and
- improve and update our IT systems.