Urban Bounty is working with the City of Burnaby as they establish Burnaby’s first community garden in a City park at Greentree Village Park. On August 28, 2023 at 9AM registration for the garden was opened, and it has reached capacity. Plot offers to confirm registration will be sent on August 30, 2023. If offers are declined or no payment is received, plots will be offered out according to the waitlist.
If you are interested in a plot at the community garden in Burnaby please submit an application for the waitlist.
- Burnaby residents only.
- Only 1 plot per household.
- Plots are assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- It is your responsibility to update us if any of your personal information changes.
- When a plot becomes available, we will email you with information on how to pay for the plot and when it is due.
- If an individual on the waitlist does not respond or declines the offer by the due date (5 business days), they will be removed from the waitlist.
- There are no guarantees in regards to condition and location of the garden plot. Garden plots are rented on an “as-is” basis.
- To keep the waitlist active any individual that has been on the waitlist for over 2 years will be asked to confirm if they would like to continue to be on the list every 2 years.
- Gardeners are able to enjoy their plots for up to 3 years.
- At the end of their 3 year term, if a gardener would like to keep their plot for another 3 years they will need to apply to the waitlist.
- If there is no one on the waitlist then they can keep their plot and renew for 3 more years.
- If there are people on the waitlist then they will need to vacate their plot and wait for another plot to become available.