Chopping away at Hunger
Whether you’re looking to fill your belly, meet some neighbours, or try out new recipes, there are a number of options for low or no cost groceries, community meals, and cooking programs in Richmond.
Here are some ways to access affordable food:
- Provides free basic groceries for anyone in need at 4 locations
- Help community members develop their ability to transform groceries into dishes that invigorate both the taste buds and the body
- *We appreciate your patience as we update this section.*
- Free or low cost community meals are open to people from all walks of life
- Safe spaces for neighbours to convene and get to know one another